Unofficial Mills

moyles on the f word

*becky*93

Where's my gun, I'm off to shoot myself some birds to eat.

one thing i have noticed is gordon ramseys eyes are scarily blue

Sophie's eyes are blue too, I think that's to do with the lighting.

It amuses me, my mum wanted to know how I'd cope in London. I said "I'd get takeaways" and she says "don't be silly, people don't do that". I said "yes they do, I doubt Moyles cooks". Turns out he has 4 or 5 takeaways a week!

I showed my geekiness to my family when I named all the team, and even noticed that Dom wasn't there. I actually named Aled from the back of his head. :oops:

Yeah I noticed Aled from the back of his head too.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've just realised I'm watching basically a cooking show. My TV habits are getting worse!

Dont worry, my mum was like "Ema, what you watching up there sounds a bit er weird, thought you were revising" I replied with "The F word" "The what Ema? the what? that sounds unsuitable" my reply "no no, its a cooking program" and her answer was basically "since when did you take an intrest in cooking programs..?"

Kelly he said "Sh*t" cant remember why though haha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Shut up Jono, it was just a bit surprising. :bah:

Haha, was that when he set it on fire? I'm recording it anyway, so I'll probably watch it later when there aren't any kids around to squeal through it.

We're in the same boat then, cos I don't normally watch it either. I've only watched tonight's and the one where James was on (:drool:). It's a good show though!

Haha, look at you two, you sound like a bunch of school girls... ah, wait.

"Um, he swore, I'm telling his mum!"

Shut up you haha just because I actually love that program and watch it alot and in detail too, its like you being a Scott Mills geek..anyway.. I was really quite shocked actually, and was like "he said what sorry? at 5pm? " I didnt get to see the rest though, missed peter kay..

twitter.com/emgreatorex