4th to 8th June 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christ, what's up with all these artists lately? Gwen Stefani has now become a boy band. She's sounding like the Backstreet Boys. Backstreet's back alright.

And I've just been given a regular paid job writing for my paper, wow. Talk about offers coming forward.

the radio 1 playlist folk fall behind a lot with their dance and r&b. unless the record companies ignore them now, they aren't going for these small time stations.

'swing when you're winning'? wasn't that robbie williams?

on the grid.

Chopper Chopper, Chappers Chappers.

Oh god, that Robbie Williams album full of swing was naff. I couldn't believe I brought it.

After swinging with chappers & dave theres the follow up dogging with dave pearce with special guest stan collymore

Pahaha! "You can leave your hat on!"

special guest stan collymore

After that success he might end up doing Early Breakfast on a Friday.

chappers is appealing to the radio 2 audience with this type of stuff, one foot in the grave chopper.

Well it worked for Ray Stubbs, Chopper is just jealous.

lost prophets. what a tune, reminds me of year 11. that and the horrid record by 'the rasmus'.

When you didn't have to wear black clothing and eyeliner to like lostprophets. Also, there's no space, the fans get REALLY touchy if there's a space.

When you didn't have to wear black clothing and eyeliner to like lostprophets. Also, there's no space, the fans get REALLY touchy if there's a space.

yeah in early 2004 there wasn't as much branding as there is today. god it was so long ago now, i wonder what my school is like? i wonder if they are still destroying it.

on the grid.