Unofficial Mills

4th to 8th June 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

Guest Unofficial Mills

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment on the weekday afternoon shows. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I imagine Scott's been rocking it out last night watching Midsomer Murders. Why is all of my friends obsessed with the new series? I texted my friend and said 'was it the owner of the fairground rides?' and she actually got really abusive. She'd taped it and thought I'd given away the ending!

Spotted in Norwich near the city's biggest high school (you can tell by the crap spelling) - not sure what it's about, but someone sent it to me -

post-5-145327862096_thumb.jpg

I'm not keen on this. The Killers seem to be going downhill now. Which is sad, 'cause they were great at one point.

Anyone hear Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr on Moyles show this morning? I only heard them for 15 minutes, but they were hilarious!

How did you manage to get a column Jono? I'm genuinely interested in those kind of things.

I wrote some moaning letters in to the newspapers around here, not intentionally after a column, and then they offered me one - two weeks on, one week off.

I don't rate these Mark Ronson covers, cover something old for gods sake.