Unofficial Mills

I have tickets... and a coursework deadline!

Jono

What would you do?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Complete A Level coursework for Monday
    • R1's Big Weekend
    • Suicide

Good for you Jono!

I'm a teacher, but if one of my students had this opportunity, first I'd ask how many tickets they had...take me please! I would certainly give them another few days extension for an event such as this!

Choose A, B or C

A) Lie and blag emotional/psychological problems (normally works well)

B) The dog ate/ Captain Jack and the Daleks pinched my composition

C) Tell the truth, and explain how much it means to you (even print off this thread, if you need to highlight its importance to you).

Good luck

Nx:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

You must go to the Big weekend. What are the real consequences of not handing in this piece until Wednesday maybe?;)

Write on the bley train, don't get too tanked up, Fax them it! Not advising taking your laptop to a music festival, probably not a good plan.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Don't know what decision you made Jono - you may be on your way up? I'm an ICT Teacher and as the coursework should have been with the Mod on Tuesday 15th May if you don't hand it in on Monday then it probably won't go off I'm afraid. What is really important is that you put something into each section - it doesn't matter how good your database is if you miss out bits of the documentation you will lose serious marks! How much have you got left to do?

If it is not a lot I think the suggestion to come up for one day is the best with your laptop to do it on the train. Then I would get it emailed or faxed to your mum first thing Monday to get it printed off/ taken into school.

Well it doesn't look like I'll be going, but I thank all involved for the tickets. It's a very kind gesture - and proof Unofficial Mills' community spirit is still alive and well.

As much as I'd love to have gone, I've got it all set to record, and will be having a huge coursework weekend.

The money I've saved from not going will go back to the website, and I'm pretty sure we can get a Scott Mills livechat going soon...

Peace be with you etc.

Sorry you didn't get to go Jono... now get off here and do your coursework! :bah: This is coming from the girl who should be revising right now...

Peace be with you etc.

Where did that come from? I just remembered that John sent me a text saying just that a few weeks ago, and I asked him what it meant. He just commented that I obviously wasn't listening to Scott, but didn't actually explain it!