Unofficial Mills

A Million Moyles Downloads in May

Riz

Already downloading the Moyles podcast? Why not get a friend to do so aswell!

Downloads per week are usually around 230,000, and, if my maths is correct, theyre looking for at least 250,000 per week. 20,000 cant be that hard surely?

Considering the amount listeners every day, id have thought it would have been more... :confused:

Anyway, theres prizes and stuff to be won each week. For those who never got their Preston tickets, well it might not have been you last chance like they said!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/bestofmoyles.shtml

Bar Natasha Bedingfield as the studio guest (not a fan of the guests) I thought it was good. If only to hear the amusing Radio Norfolk clips, and the Sony Radio Award stories. Still makes me wonder why he's not got a daily podcast though.

Hmm i dunno, i much prefer weekly podcasts. scotts shows different, his features vary and usually has some sort of prank or point to a daily podcast. Chris' features are all the same, and its only the banter that changes really. It might lose its quality.