Unofficial Mills

Proms

Jono

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's rrrrubbbbiiiisshhh on here, not crudders :P You have to get with the Mills lingo.

Anyhoo, yeah i'm just going with friends. I have no date, they were all snapped up about a year ago! Which is pathetic because people have broken up with people, etc and it's just a mess now.

no prom for me :cry:

we were organising one ourselves coz the stinkin' teachers were against it coz they didnt want anyone who wa not able to get a date left out, our teacher said " because i was ugly when i wa your age, i know what it feels like " we were gobsmacked!

but we gave up as cost too much, so now we have a ruuuubiish leavers BBQ, woopdedoo

howdy ho happy camper

yay! im excited for you! seeing as im not having one myself, i will just have to get excited about all of yours, yay!

ok so what you lot wearing and what are the plans? you going anywhere before or after? i want details! :D

howdy ho happy camper

yay! im excited for you! seeing as im not having one myself, i will just have to get excited about all of yours, yay!

ok so what you lot wearing and what are the plans? you going anywhere before or after? i want details! :D

I'll be wearing a suit and i don't know about afterwards, maybe a party at someones or i'll just go home, i'll see what happens.

i bet you will all look smashing! i came across this gorgeous dress the other day, which would have been great for a prom, was very sad.

ooh you have to go to a party afterwards! isnt that the american tradition??

howdy ho happy camper

i bet you will all look smashing! i came across this gorgeous dress the other day, which would have been great for a prom, was very sad.

ooh you have to go to a party afterwards! isnt that the american tradition??

Probably, mind you i doubt anyone could be bothered having one, but if they are i'm there! if my parents let me, LOL

ha indeed i do, or did a i have now just left.

and proud of it! lol. for our prom we were either gona meet up with the boys school down the road, but then their a bunch of stuck up tossers. In the end we were just gona bring our own dates which was working.

howdy ho happy camper

Our prom was very funny because all us guys just put on a suit and went for a laugh whereas the girls all spent a fortune on dress, hair etc...

Was a really great night nonetheless

Yeah it's bizzare how girls spend often hundreds on dresses for the night :?

Much as I hate to sound stereotypical, i've never understood paying that much for something only to wear it once. Wedding is about the only exception i can think of, but most other occasions hiring stuff should be fine.

I also know a few women who have more pairs of shoes than they will ever need, and i know for a fact that only a few pairs actually get worn, the others just sit there in the shoe rack.