29th April to 4th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A friend of a friend on my myspace is talking about his broken down car. What am I supposed to say? I don't talk cars. It's as bad as someone saying their team lost in the football.

Yep, I certainly feel like by the end of the day I'll be booking myself into a mental institute. You know listening to Scott's show we must feel our brain with so much random pointless facts........... Chooon!

A friend of a friend on my myspace is talking about his broken down car. What am I supposed to say? I don't talk cars. It's as bad as someone saying their team lost in the football.

Aww Jono you can tell him can't you - he won't think less of you. Bet when you have your own car you'll be just as obsessed as the rest of us drivers, though.

UM is a nice place

Aww Jono you can tell him can't you - he won't think less of you. Bet when you have your own car you'll be just as obsessed as the rest of us drivers, as well.

It's hard telling him. I don't think I'm ready to come out and tell him just yet. One day I will own a car.

Haha, I had to laugh coming out of work tonight.

The old elderly woman I work with walked out with her cigarette and said 'What's today?'

I was like 'Thursday'

So she said 'Oh it means it's bloody friday tomorrow'.

We'll have her saying alright treacle in no time.

How you wish! How are we all?

Psssh. :bah:

I'm actual good for once! I think I got on everyone's nerves in PE for winning and being far too enthusiastic, but then I got really bad chest pains which ruined the end of my day, but I'm good now. :)

Looks they're updating Scott's pages with the photo thing. Not keen on it yet, hopefully it's a work in progress.

Hmmph, mum walked in just said 'god your looking fat' and wondered why I just hurled some abuse at her back! How rude.

May The Fourth be with you!

Hmmph, mum walked in just said 'god your looking fat' and wondered why I just hurled some abuse at her back! How rude.

May The Fourth be with you!

I think it's a thing with parents at the moment, my dad called me fat yesterday. So I cried.

I kept saying that today and other people kept saying it to me. I only understood that is was May the 4th, not just the 4th a few hours ago.