29th April to 4th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roots and Fruits, i bought a bag of grapes from there today, and borrowed a guys pen.

The bus is well a truly sh*t. She should be excused for swearing there. An open top bus in the middle of Glasgow, who brought that idea to the table?! Anyway, its amusing when the Chinese and American tourists sit on top, with actual sheets of rain coming downm wearing their rain macs while they flash their camera. Bless.

Someone on the Unofficial Mills myspace has messaged to ask if we'll put him on 'our' show so he can talk about his new book about OCDs. What do we think? He's called Jim so has to be entertainment.

he's gone too far on the homepage of this site, way too far. jesus christ, and i went there by mistake, i always have a straight link to the forum usually.

i expected some "pwned, you dirty bas*ards" message or a picture of a cat. but christ, have i missed a thread or somthing?

on the grid.

Advanced warning... put down those text books... pull up a poof (so to speak) and get ready for Scott's show in just a minute. Hurrah, kicking off with The Fratellis!

Must be the lottery scene, too much time calling out numbers, it's made him an OAP.

Hello Grace... a newspaper? What a rubbish bit of homework, they scraping the barrel for work now?

Yeah, we get modules of work to do (music, newspapers, advertising etc) and have to make something for each.

Oh, we get a trip up to London for being amezzin' at Media. Where are they taking us? Broadcasting House? Nope, the Houses of Parliament, because y'know, that's got loads to do with media studies ain't it?

You can go and watch BBC Parliament for the day. Brilliant. Don't forget your purple condoms with flour in them. You should have done L & T. I bet they've been to Alton Towers billions of times this year.