Unofficial Mills

Frozen Indigo Angel?

in_my_head

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we text Mr Denchfield? He's part of the set up so knows already...

Myspace secret shows all around the country would be so great. I hope it IS that.8)

I want to know more about Mr Khan (in particular - which drama school did he go to and do they do refunds). I'm not getting enough from his Myspace page. Denchfield is quickly becoming my hero.

The freewebs page is clearly made by some 'fan' trying to get in on the action. Psh.

The myspace gig idea sounds good..maybe with those bands. Would they really annouce it during/before Big Weekend though? And would they really make it so obivous to post the logo up there?

Meh.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLZlknDeHfI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLZlknDeHfI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I love the way he thanks Mike at the end... There's something Alan Partridge-esqe about the geezer.

Smashing stuff - I see he has yet to mention MySpace. Intriguing, does this mean you are all on the right lines? Only time will tell. We're all part of this together, so let's not fall out over it, we're all geeks!

- FoxDaniels

He just mentioned it in his last video. Said he has set up his own myspace account because people were asking.

Yeah he has mentioned it, although he hasn't mentioned the secret show or logo theories.

DC - Think someone must have put that together as those songs appeared as lyrics in the R1's Big Weekend e-mails.

I've just had a listen again to the Mr Khan messages, dismissed them first time because his acting was more wooden than Denchfield's hinge-less front door, but they are quite interesting.

"Too many people are listening out for it" "Is it advertising is it marketing" "Wednesday"

According to Paul, "Looks like there could be another broadcast on R1 around 16.30 - but today or tomorrow or when...?" I didn't notice anything today at half four, but I was half asleep lol. Anyone else hear anything?

didn't notice anything but wasn't listening too closely. Did he mention the new vodcast around about 4.30??? Sorry... News was at 4.30