Unofficial Mills

Is Mark Chapman 'Captain Obvious' in Disguise?

On about the couples + 1 programme...

Mills - "The show pointed out that the 2 girls were Librarians..."

"Are you sure they didn't mean something else ending in 'ians'" comes the reply from Chapman, barely able to surpress his own mirth.

Yes Mark, yes. They meant it. Although there was no need to point it out you went and did it anyway, well done, have a sweetie.

Jesus H...

Because theyre geeks. But then its technically the same as logging on to your website on your phone on the way to hospital :P hello! Youre a geek!

My sister does that. It tend to be all the english literature students on the subway in the morning i see. I just pretend im not with her, shes bringing my street cred down.

Peace out.

Because theyre geeks. But then its technically the same as logging on to your website on your phone on the way to hospital :P hello! Youre a geek!

I'm giving something back to the community by doing so. They're getting in the way, and looking silly.

As for original poster's comments about Chopper? It seems a bit out of context. Chappers' quick-wittedness completes and rounds off what works for me. Scott, when explaining things, can be quite hesitant and likes to 'beat about the bush'. Chappers is blunt, sarcastic and dry, and that works for me. Scott provides the immaturity, Chappers provides the sarcasm. It's a winning combination for me. I can understand however, it's not what original poster is used to, and is clearly not a fan of Chopper.

Cheers. If this thread had no other purpose, it reminded me to take my books back to the library before I go back to uni.

Online books aren't great to read. The only advantage to them is that there's no limit on the number of copies, so I don't have to fight 200ish other people for 2 copies of a book and then find out the book's due back at the library in half an hour. I wouldn't like to read them for enjoyment like that. I do go to the library quite a lot when I'm at home and I do read books.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Said person is from the CM fansite which will come as

no surprise. At a guess it is one of the acquitances of

Yudster who used to log in as MaryMary. She

changes the stories about her on each website she goes

to. They've got nothing better to do than moan for

some credibility. Your equivalent of the playground bully

but weaker. Thought you'd all like to know....

In this day and age do we really want libraries in paper form? It's about time we moved forward to online versions of such classics. And unfortunately, that includes Harry Potter.

Have you ever tried reading a book online its a horrible experience until they make a display light & thin enough to mimick a book then i'll stick to my cheap as chops paper editions thanks.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!