9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time to move over to the main computer, it's getting warmer in my room! Choon... Maximo Park... Oh dear, Orange send out my phone bill today. Can't wait to see the My Chemical Romance ticket attempt side of things haha.

I see Chip and Pin is as safe as houses these days :D I think everyone's fallen asleep again judging by that tumbleweed.

So it's not Ray Quinn singing especially in the live lounge every morning when they need a jingle? Shattered that illusion!

Happy Hairdressers. I think that's possibly the worst thing about having your haircut, people always too happy and putting on those annoying smiles.

Yeah I didn't think it was supposed to speed up that quick. I'm pretty sure every show this week has comprised of 90% innuendos!

I think the hospital thought I was going to lose my marbles yesterday, they gave me a tag with my name on. Is that normal? It looked like it was just me! To be fair they tried to confuse me by trying to give me the wrong tag to start with

post-5-145327860658_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I was meant to be someone Reeves until I told them that wasn't my name.

FX? I'm not sure the American comedy and sci-fi stuff will find this appealing. I think one of the sports channels would like it. It could replace the Australian aerobic girls in bikinis at 7am in the morning.

You're telling me Chopper wrote more questions than Geography and Sport? My arse!