How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been a terrible week. Since yesterday i just feel worse and worse. I got back in at 3am last night, had 2 pints in the pub and just didn't go home. I just walked around f**king fuming with myself becuase it's my fault that i split with my mrs. She told me it's not my fault. But i just keep blaming myself and keep feeling worse. I cant help it. It was the simple fact that i didn't put enough effort in. The solution was so simple, i would try not to make the mistake of doing it ith anyone else. But why bother? Who the f**k do i deserve to be with. No-one.

Lock this thread and go here, there is already a place for this sort of stuff:-

http://unofficialmills.freshosts.com/communities/showthread.php?t=829&page=48

on the grid.

guess where im going in 23 days guys??the hospital means another day off school though which isnt that bad..ive just had a massive row with my parents over how my frenchie has turned out to be a guy and that he's a 16 year old and they dont want me "mixing"with him or sleeping in the same house as him as he might be "vunerable"or basically try to "sexually harras a 14 year old"(yes thats the words that they used),my parents are going to ring up my school tommorow and complain about it though...(i was looking forward to some really hot frenchie staying in my house)and then i had an argument with one of my mates but thats all cleared up now.

oo and i went to see my consultant today (he's the one making me go back into hosp grr)and also my dentist too who had westlife playing in the background like a stuck record..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I find where I went wrong in my last relationship, okay, well I didn't go wrong... but I find that I can improve on things I didn't think worked in my last relationship and make the next one with whoever better. I finally got round to giving up with the last girl.

I find where I went wrong in my last relationship, okay, well I didn't go wrong... but I find that I can improve on things I didn't think worked in my last relationship and make the next one with whoever better. I finally got round to giving up with the last girl.

I try doing that but i never seem to do anything better. I hate these next few days that are coming up when all i do is miss her. But i'm waiting for her at the moment so that she can clear her mind and think about what she wants. I just dont think i am what she wants

take control

has everyone except me just split up with someone?

on a totally selfish note how do i find out if someone has a girlfriend without making it obvious that im trying to find out?

Tell her it was such a shame your girlfriend left you a few weeks ago, and then she might say "yes, my boyfriend broke up with me last month..."

ok day ish today had to stay behind after school though for a hour(i did nothing wrong im a good girl!)it was to try and finish my gcse music composition....and have to stay tommorow too...just about to tackle my history essay and ive been given the pic and info about my frenchie!:)

twitter.com/emgreatorex