Unofficial Mills

Arctic Monday

John

So it was a big announcment last night on Zanes show that they are playing a top secret gig somewhere in London and Radio 1 listeners could go!! Woooow!!! Radio 1 havent done this before, so they are a bit new at this type of thing....

take control

The Sun published details last week, so it wasn't really a top secret thing. Hence why Chappers and Scott were suggesting wild rumours to try and make it sound more exciting.

They seem to be milking this holiday don't they. If it was a premium rate number I'm sure they'd be under a lot of scrutiny.

Win tickets

We've got 3 paris of tickers to give away online. Answer the question below correctly and your name will go in the hat. Good luck!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/events/arcticmonkeys.shtml

I think I've just signed up to win '3 paris of tickers'. I was kinda hoping for tickets. Oh well, I'm sure it's just as good.

some folk aren't going to like next monday very much are they? i may be one of them, thankfully i wont be hearing it.

jesus christ are radio 1 desperate or somthing? they slagged them of not long ago and they have let them in the station to do live lounge sessions and that?

on the grid.

Yeah, they all seem to think your making up your symptoms at the surgery here. I don't think I'd be at this sh*t whole if I was. Not happened to me, but a lot of people have said it.

arctic_monkeys_wpsiatwin_whatever_they_say_thats_what_im_not_cover.jpg

When did the Arctic Monkeys decide to rip off the Wacky Races logo?

070413_arctic_alex.jpg