Unofficial Mills

Sara Cox - a victim of burglary

Jono

RADIO DJ Sara Cox has told BBC Radio 1 listeners that she was the victim of an early-morning burglary.

The 32-year-old presenter told listeners that robbers swiped items including her mobile phone during the raid - but left an album by band Keane behind.

Appealing to listeners to keep a look-out for her belongings, she said: “If you are in a pub in north London this evening and you get offered a copy of The Emperor’s New Groove, a Sony Ericsson phone or a computer, buy it and then bring it back to me.”

Cox continued: “They did leave a Keane album on the lawn in the front garden.

“I don’t think it’s a reflection on the musical talent of Keane. I think they must just have dropped it at 3am.

Discussing the police investigation into the incident, she revealed: “There’s a lot of boys at my gaff at the moment doing fingerprints and stuff like that.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007150146,00.html

I originally read that as I thought she was slagging off the new Keane album.

She's missing out on a potential feature here, she should do a radio version of Cluedo. It was Annie Mac with a spatula in her front room!

She should turn it into a feature

But open it up to everyone.

I won't go into how much it annoyings me regarding people that steal

>:l