1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God knows what is up with the website at the moment. Seems a bit broken, but out of my control.

Urgh, football talk. I don't know what Chappers was on about, but it sounds like bad news. My thoughts are with him at this time...

Apparently "what-evah" is now the word of all words that kills conversations according to BBC News.

"It builds a brick wall around a world that you cannot reach into but that person can reach out of" - Ralph Surman, Deputy head teacher

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6523155.stm

The girls were lezzing it up on that vid. Watch Rachels eyes, constantly wandering to Carries breasts. Also, carrie has 'CFC <3' penned on her shoulder... sad sad woman.

CFC? Isn't that a gas? What does that mean?

CFC? Isn't that a gas? What does that mean?

Chelsea Football Club. Thats football stuff Jono, not for your eyes.

It was drawn on i think. And if it was a proper tattoo, it looks terribly unprofessional. nah it hink it was just pen.

The girls were lezzing it up on that vid. Watch Rachels eyes, constantly wandering to Carries breasts. Also, carrie has 'CFC <3' penned on her shoulder... sad sad woman.

Oh God she so was looking! What is 'CFC'?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Chelsea Football club.

haha, am i the only one here with basic football knowledge?! Cmon, she doesnt go through a show without mentioning them at least 3 times!

Come to think of it, I should've known that!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.