Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? Ew!!

Yep, anything that is defrosted has a certain amount of time to be used, if it goes past that date, we just redate it. Theres millions of stuff that gets done.. i wont go in to detail.

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

haha i get nervous in subway. Apart from the fact the staff are all ex cons with skin heads, but they moan if you dont ask for the correct type of food at the correct section of the counter. I make my sister order for me.

haha i get nervous in subway. Apart from the fact the staff are all ex cons with skin heads, but they moan if you dont ask for the correct type of food at the correct section of the counter. I make my sister order for me.

Mmm- I never feel brave enought to order anything different!

Btw, does anyone else think that the new Natasha Bedingfield song is a bit ripped off of the "splodgilicious" Meatball Marinara advert?

caitlynmac.png

Mmm- I never feel brave enought to order anything different!

Btw, does anyone else think that the new Natasha Bedingfield song is a bit ripped off of the "splodgilicious" Meatball Marinara advert?

They always draw me looks when i ask for my WHOLE subway sandwich in the microwave, and not just the chicken haha.

Natasha Bedingfields song just disturbs me. "I wanna have your babies"... you aint getting mine sunshine!

They always draw me looks when i ask for my WHOLE subway sandwich in the microwave, and not just the chicken haha.

Yeah, or if you don't want it incinerated in their stupid "toasted" machine!

There's a really helpful guy in the one in Nelson Mandela Place though :)

caitlynmac.png

Yeah, or if you don't want it incinerated in their stupid "toasted" machine!

There's a really helpful guy in the one in Nelson Mandela Place though :)

Ooh really? Maybe hes the fit one i saw in there a few days back.

haha i always forget im reviewing, you might notice big chunks of the show missing.