Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JACK PENATE!

Did he say someone on the text was 82? Well thats a lie right away, we all knoww 82 year olds cant text.

I dunno, my dad has one of those 'Vodafone Simply' phones for dumb asses, and you can text on that. You can't do much, but you can easily do that.

Remember for £4 you can become a site donator and lose the adverts. Or just click them. That'd be a great help.

My mum can text, but she doesn't know how to turn the computer on.

Haha if you hadnt said that was a cat, id have thought you just had a random ball of fur on your table.

I have a story about a cat. It actually nearly KILLED me last night. It was huge, i swear it was not a normal cat! Not for the outskirts of Glasgow anyway.

I quiute like inneundo bingo just because you think of phases in a completely new light than you did when you first heard them. Although it is alot better with people who say it innocently and without realising than people who do it deliberatly.

Haha if you hadnt said that was a cat, id have thought you just had a random ball of fur on your table.

I have a story about a cat. It actually nearly KILLED me last night. It was huge, i swear it was not a normal cat! Not for the outskirts of Glasgow anyway.

Panther?

Yes, next now sell cat fur... I was watching My Name Is Earl last night. Still makes me laugh, ooh, but I got distracted by Britain's Worst Teeth.

The rankest show I've ever seen. An actual documentary to make you cringe. People had hardly any teeth. It'll be repeated, it's on BBC Three. And I thought my teeth were bad, these people don't deserve teeth the amount of sugar they have!

*wonders if being compared to sounding like a three year old would count*

Doesn't count as Colin said it ;)

I'm looking forward to the next two weeks of being able to doing something different in the afternoons! Although you know I'll still be on here, haha.

She won't be listening. She'll be drooling over a picture of one of them. Inneundo Bingo is like the school programmes you used to watch where they made you join in the actions of the magic pencil.