Unofficial Mills

1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

Some university student who works in a shoe shop around here wants to take me for a drink after Maximo Park gig :D

Well you can say many things to that post... but ill reserve judgement ;)

You could have a grea conversation with his lyrics. Jenny Don't Be Hasty, and er, rewind...

That could be a competition one afternoon... the one who mentions the most song lyrics of one artist... something to make the afternoons wierder :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have some very nice new shoes from Primark that were £4!!! And I do love them! :)

Primark. How can you do primark? I suppose your a uni student you need to. But I have no patience for old people knocking stuff down walking slowly, and HUGE queues!

I have some very nice new shoes from Primark that were £4!!! And I do love them! :)

I got some new shoes from Primark the other week too :P

Annd..

Primark. How can you do primark? I suppose your a uni student you need to. But I have no patience for old people knocking stuff down walking slowly, and HUGE queues!

Primark is God.

I think my wardwrobe has just become some sort of shrine to primark now

and george...

nuttynutter123 has just registered on the website he is member 3,900

Yeah, we just need 100 more now...

Choon! Shame Scott's music is being played out in Bristol, as I had to think about what this is, and R1 online doesn't say.

You just need to know the best time to visit shops to avoid the queues! I used to be a retail student, I know these things! :P

Maybe we got the same shoes Elise? Mine are purple!

Also, Foo Fighters? Tuuuuuuuuune!! :D

You just need to know the best time to visit shops to avoid the queues! I used to be a retail student, I know these things! :P

Maybe we got the same shoes Elise? Mine are purple!

Also, Foo Fighters? Tuuuuuuuuune!! :D

Yeahhh, I always go first thing sunday morning to the massive one in Manchester, they don't open the tills for an hour, which gives me time to shop and avoid massive queues

I got some black and white striped ones and some gold flats

I'm sure Bexy does them better than Elise :bah: I was under the impression Scott's video podcast was going up this afternoon.

I'm sure you'll find the occasional dead body in amongst the clothes too.

I picked up some jeans the last time I went in, and they had some disturbing white stains down them :*

I'm sure Bexy does them better than Elise :bah: I was under the impression Scott's video podcast was going up this afternoon.

I picked up some jeans the last time I went in, and they had some disturbing white stains down them :*

Eugh, me and Grace found a disgusting stain on this top in H&M.

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,

Waiting to take you away.

i like how he starts every song with 'convict'

Because he's a brand. Just like Scott Mills. You'll get some Pearl and Dean cinema style music when Scott goes on Casualty this time at the start, as he's a brand too.