26th to 30th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you associate with world's famous? May be the pyramids in Egypt, Buckingham Palace, the big apple, and Radio 1... and may be Radio Norfolk and the Stephen Bumphrey Breakfast Show.

Jono- you've got a bit of a slagging on CM.net...

For being a stalker? Eh, how does that work. I did the website for a year and a half before I even met Scott, haha. I think it'd be rude to do a fansite and not meet the person you make the site about a few times.

Well that's the irony of it all isn't it. Alan Patridge's Radio Norwich isn't far off the truth :P

you cant beat a bit of bbc radio wm where they dont go over the top like playing bon jovi to prevent heart attacks.

Jono- you've got a bit of a slagging on CM.net...

becuase they know everything of course, jono should take note. their nitpicking and little irritating stuff will be bigger than this site and the radio 1 site put together.

on the grid.

It should be like the FHM honeys thing that they do. Well I heard they do that.

becuase they know everything of course, jono should take note. their nitpicking and little irritating stuff will be bigger than this site and the radio 1 site put together.

The site that says everything to do with Moyles isn't as good as it used to be!

The site that says everything to do with Moyles isn't as good as it used to be!

i dont think he's as good as he was on the afternoon show. but at least he is still there, and not gone forever like mark & lard. they should focus on the many good points he still has. some people dont know what they have got until its gone.

on the grid.

i dont think he's as good as he was on the afternoon show. but at least he is still there, and not gone forever like mark & lard. they should focus on the many good points he still has. some people dont know what they have got until its gone.

*actual weeping*

caitlynmac.png