19th to 23rd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"When You Were Young" was the best single. Kinda went dowhill from there. Still an alright tune though, nothing like Hot Fuss right enough.

The first album was amazing, they sound drunk these days.

This isn't Scott's boss again who he sent a kiss too?

I like hearing this again, quite good. I remember at the Radio 1 Christmas Party we found it amusing the lounge outside in Maida Vale kept flicking to Radio London for travel updates during Scott's show. Rather confusing too. Thought some chap was being very picky about his radio.

Haha, Barney text asking why the one that doesn't speak walked out. He mentioned it and then the travel news came on in the car

I HATE that. Every morning, 8.28am, it switches to radio Scotland. I have no idea why its 8.28am, news doesnt usually come on till 8.30ish. And the volume gets turned up automatically for the news, so when i turn it back to Radio 1, Doms voice BOOMS through the car. Eurgh.

I HATE that. Every morning, 8.28am, it switches to radio Scotland. I have no idea why its 8.28am, news doesnt usually come on till 8.30ish. And the volume gets turned up automatically for the news, so when i turn it back to Radio 1, Doms voice BOOMS through the car. Eurgh.

Yeah, I pressed it by accident when we got our new car, and my dad had no clue what was going on. Nor did I for a while.

Pffft, if he can get to Glasgow i think he should boot 'Louise' out the door and come get me. He can use his stardom to get us into the Travis gig that i didnt get tickets to :(

He should do what that woman did last year and just blag a meal by saying 'I'm Scott Mills!' It's all about him...