Unofficial Mills

Morals

Mike

Well in the end i kinda threatened them not to hit the 2 girls... i know it's wrong but now nothing has happened to the girls so it's ok... right?

anyway i hope that will be the last we hear of that.

Sounds the best thing to do, but you do know that even that can get you done for assault?

That would be the pathetic excuse for a law system that we have in this country...

actually, the pathetic excuse for a government

Not really, surely it should be illegal for someone to hurl abuse and threaten someone? Things don't have to be pysical to leave scars.

However, in your case, I shouldn't think you'd have to worry too much.

Anyway, I really have doddered off subject.

OK, to helpyou here, im going to put myself into this position. One of my best frends is a girl, so it wont be that hard.

1st - she tells me shes been threatened.

2nd - i pickup my baseball bat/nunchuks/jo (martialarts fighting stick, about 4 foot long)

3rd - i proceed to find the "threatener", and deliver a beating he'll not forget.

4th - then warn him to stay away from her, or "next time i wont be so lenient, and you can forget about sending me the hospital bills".

Remember, however, i have rage issues, and am at times extremely violent (anger management isnt really my thing - it only happens when im attacked, or :oops: when im drunk and think im going to be attacked/started on). So, bearing this in mind, thats pretty much what I would do.

By the way, I really dont like violence, which makes it even worse, because weeks of frustration, anger, and rage come flooding out in about 5 minutes, so its sometimes pretty bad.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.