12th to 16th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"It's not on? So I press on?" - Brilliant! Feels like we've gone back to 1950s radio.

Castaway. What's the point of sticking it on BBC Three. You're wasting your money putting it there.

Ah yeah, they left Chappers in London didn't they. He gets it easy. A holiday and misses a show after a day. Pffft :P Strange that they didn't do a link up with him like they used to do when he was in Leeds. Perhaps the line was being used by some crufts service or something naff.

i remember bbc choice and liquid news back in the day.

The last show of that my text came up on screen. How sad, haha. BBC Knowledge used to be great.

Rhys! He still thinks I'm a girl I think. I'll give him "excuse me ladies!!"

mika must have no testicles seriously.

theres a big site around with a load of old bbc stuff on, i'll see if i can find it. and another thing, are our members getting younger and younger? they are talking about year 10 and 11 around here now! soon we'll be giving them advice on starting high school and trying to convince them that no-one will try to flush them down the toilet.

on the grid.

They don't even have pubic hair on here.

Hmm, Louis Walsh. I think he just wants Scott to play the new Boyzone record when it comes back.

I don't have 30 people in my phone book. I couldn't be arsed to add them all today.