12th to 16th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, my friends used to do that at high school for a joke. I live off vaporub as I am always stuffed up, cold or not.

Don't forget to vote for Colin tonight, it'd be great to have him in the final two for tomorrow. Just don't do it now, or they charge you and your vote doesn't count until the show :confused:

Hey guys! I'll be here for a while, but I have to nip to the shops later. The new Top Gear Magazine's out today and there's a free DVD in it! :woo:

Let us all get down the shops now. Stop the show Scott, we need our free DVD! :P

I dunno, to be fair he is perhaps the worst singer there now, but I just like the power of Radio 1 thing and seeing someone in the final that I know. Plus after visiting Digital Spy last night, they're all so sour towards him, I'd love to see them eat humble pie.

She looks older in those pictures than I could remember. I'm sure she's a nice lady, but I find it a bit ironic Radio 1 don't play her music as much as the Black Eyed Peas.

CHOOOOOOON! Seeing these in May :D

I dunno, to be fair he is perhaps the worst singer there now, but I just like the power of Radio 1 thing and seeing someone in the final that I know. Plus after visiting Digital Spy last night, they're all so sour towards him, I'd love to see them eat humble pie.

Erm, 3 letters for ya, TPT

caitlynmac.png

I think he will only go through if he wins the public vote, dont think he ill be kept by the students, but, you never know :)

None of the judges want him through it seems, Parky said Shaun and Tara. Lesley said Shaun and Tricia, Craig said Tara and Tricia.

So either the ex-students have to be nice, or the public does.

Erm, 3 letters for ya, TPT

They're on par with each other, but I hate how much they love her for her "personality". Give over, a brick wall has a better personality!

Colin did look like he was eating his microphone last night...

Richard Parks just has it in for Colin. He's not said a nice thing about him all week. I wonder if Fergie's a fan of Colin... :confused:

Can you get Royal Family Fergie mugs? I'd like one.