12th to 16th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mum is moaning her phone is working, I'm telling her to be patient with it, but she wants to text now it seems!!!!

I cant decide if mine is been dodgy. I've been trying to text Vicky for like 2hours, and they all keep failing. I wonder if she's ignoring me :| :confused:

take control

Yeah, damn that Radio 1, they never play the arctic monkeys. Haha, I've heard it too much.

Right then... I'm off to my death bed, I feel crap. Might have an unrock n roll night with a hot water bottle and a bath!

no one can get hold of that artic monkeys track, so it seems that radio 1 are the only station to have it. meaning it will be out in 6 months and by the time other stations start playing it you wont want it anymore. sometimes record companies are their own worst enemy.

on the grid.

no one can get hold of that artic monkeys track, so it seems that radio 1 are the only station to have it. meaning it will be out in 6 months and by the time other stations start playing it you wont want it anymore. sometimes record companies are their own worst enemy.

i now have this track, and no it's not a zane radio rip.

we'll still be sick to death of hearing it by may.

on the grid.

I'm definately ill. Been watching Jeremy Kyle, and now watching music videos. Mel C is releasing 'I want Candy'?! Bizarre.

That said, my portfolio for a job is complete and ready to hit radio stations of the UK some day soon :D