12th to 16th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am going to slap my parents today. All they've done is moan and put the blame on me for any thing that goes wrong. I was told to run a bath for my mum, I did, just how she runs one for me occasionally. I presumed run one didn't mean I had to sit and watch it until it fills up and stop it :rolleyes:

I am going to slap my parents today. All they've done is moan and put the blame on me for any thing that goes wrong. I was told to run a bath for my mum, I did, just how she runs one for me occasionally. I presumed run one didn't mean I had to sit and watch it until it fills up and stop it :rolleyes:

I make that mistake all the time. I've taken to turning it on, then fleeing upstairs shouting "Bath's running!" That way, they can't say you did it wrong. You turned it on and told them you had.

you were on!? when? we all want to hear you singing about your pot of gold on the air!!!

Between you and Jono, you seem to know everything about me! :| He said I'd just say stuff about Richard Hammond and some dreams I (didn't) have. But I didn't! I was a good girl.

You know it'd be so much easier if mother's day became the shaving holiday. Imagine that. All you'd have to do is by your loved ones some shaving cream and a razor.

Also, I'm considering sticking my head in the oven because of the Blue Peter phone-in scam. The one programme I could trust!