4th to 9th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pffft, talking David Beckham, that's not a cure for my insomnia. I want to know more on when I can rack up a huge bill from ITV Play again

Dont call from ur new mobile, i made that mistake when i got my contract :P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

David 'it's all for the kids' Beckham? The one that is going to LA? I wouldn't weep for him.

i want him back in the england squad! it's not all about the money, he has enough of that already.

on the grid.

Dont call from ur new mobile, i made that mistake when i got my contract :P

Yeah, won't be doing that! I might call Orange tomorrow and demand they deliver it now or I'll go to the city and get it myself.

Yeah, won't be doing that! I might call Orange tomorrow and demand they deliver it now or I'll go to the city and get it myself.

Orange are pants with their customer service, they sent my phone away and lost it and didnt seem bothered!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Orange are pants with their customer service, they sent my phone away and lost it and didnt seem bothered!

yes they do. but my signal here is crap with them. i have to switch my phone off and then back on to get it back. and even when i am in birmingham there should be a good signal there really.

on the grid.

The only rock and roll gig I've been to is Primal Scream. Someone threw a pint over the lead singer, and he retaliated by trying to throw a mic stand at him and the audience and wanted to walk off after the first song.

upping thew kisses on texts? you lonley lonley saddo.

I like to get my money's worth. And make my friends feel uncomfortable.

Speaking of which, can't believe Vodafone are stopping free weekend texts on a Friday night. That's stupid. The weekend starts on a Friday vodafone!