26th February to 2nd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it that you can put Annie Mac's vodcast on your myspace but you can't with Scott's? Favouritism!

Maybe by doing that Jono it makes you appreciate the days when you don't have to design posters with year nines.

True... You know what would make me appreciate that more? Shopping in Norwich instead. Serious decisions have to be made...

Pffft, I didn't think Annie Mac having an weekly Sunday night slot was that bad ;)

Looks like Chopper's newsbeat reports will be bog standard again. They were quite quirky last week. As if he'd spent all day actually writing the script instead of the usual banter with Scott.

I want to download this. But it's not downloadable. Rubbish!

I thought Annie Mac was good on the surgery last night from what i heard!!

I ended up watching Family Guy and stuff. Damnit. It sounds worth listening again to though. The Ed Bryne guy was on from the carphone warehouse ads wasn't he?

Maybe not legally:P hehee

I dunno if ed bryne was on last night i only heard the last half hour or so.....

Maybe it was the announcement that there is nothing wrong with masturbating every night thats scotts disgusted by :P....hehe

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Hmmm that's the movie weekend done. I can't wait for Radio 1's Sport Weekend. I guess they'll have one if they do themed weekends? Scott can't go on holiday for that one. We could do rounders!

I love Ed Byrne! Sorry, my Mock the Week geekiness shining through there.

I didn't realise his voice was the same as the adverts he does.

Kelly are you going through a phase of fancying Ian Hislop now?

Hmmm that's the movie weekend done. I can't wait for Radio 1's Sport Weekend. I guess they'll have one if they do themed weekends? Scott can't go on holiday for that one. We could do rounders!

I hold the record for most rounders scored at my school. Prepare to be smashed. :-p

I didn't realise his voice was the same as the adverts he does.

Yeah! He's hilarious!

Haha, typical. Here comes the 'where do we get tickets' calls :P

Urgh, do they all speak like that in Preston? I'm not after tickets now then!

I've started to like Mark Ronson, I downloaded 'Ooh We' last night. Three years late then.

After being at the hospital last week I think I'll pass on Pete's offer. I see Scott's packed with more ammunition against Radio 1 than Iran this week.

The Killers, Razorlight and Kasbabian. They're all on my list of not really liking much, even though I should.