Say no to wogan

callum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey chris and the gang

im ema a member on both chris moyles.net and unofficial mills,unfortuantly this morning i couldnt text in for your free giveaway of the say no to wogan t-shirts cos i knew if you rang back i would be in school and it would disturb my lessons and i would of got told off by my teach.So i had a look on ebay to see if someone has put theirs on ebay yet....whilst searching i came across this....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAY-NO-TO-WOGAN-T-SHIRT-ALL-SIZES-MOYLES-RADIO-1_W0QQitemZ8333612152QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yes im afraid i have to break the news to you that someone is taking advantage of your campaign and is printing their own version of the say no to wogan t-shirts and selling them on ebay...(they're also taking advantage of the roy walker t-shirts too)

If you look at the picture its not even a proper t-shirt its an animated thing....

anyway i was wondering if there is any chance of a free t-shirt...ive managed to change my dads car radio to all radio1 now so he cant listen to either radio2 or radio4 or even our local radio station and cos he's not good with car radio's he cant re-tune it...

Thanks alot

Ema

this is what im going to send what do you think?

twitter.com/emgreatorex