Unofficial Mills

29th January to 2nd February 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I heard the one on 6Music talking about Big Brother the other day!

Is MaryMary around yet. I need to add to her Your Call argument.

Good to see they're coming to Norwich :bah:

Yes, I'm here - and I wasn't aware it was an argument, I thought I was asking a question and you were answering it!

I stand corrected about Your Call, and it's not the case of pre-records any more not since they lost the extra staff. Callers are informed they'll get a call, but they aren't called back until 6.30. Hence why there's a lot more people with poor phone receptions calling in or getting cut off. It did used to be pre-recorded, but it has changed in the last year or so.

And yes... I wonder...

I stand corrected about Your Call, and it's not the case of pre-records any more not since they lost the extra staff. Callers are informed they'll get a call, but they aren't called back until 6.30. Hence why there's a lot more people with poor phone receptions calling in or getting cut off. It did used to be pre-recorded, but it has changed in the last year or so.

And yes... I wonder...

Thanks, now I know! When did they lose staff? Laura's still there isn't she?!

Time for me to go I guess. Computer needs to be returned to it's owner. I'll sit on my bed twiddling my thumbs whilst the show is on... :(

You could always do what I do and talk to yourself commenting about the show. I was doing that earlier whilst doing coursework.

Sad I know.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

That Mika track was great from this morning!!

What festivals are you thinking about going to Bexy, im thinking Reading or Glastonbury, im gonna register for glastonbry tickets tomorrow....

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Jo made me laugh the other morning. She had a relationships advisor in, and then someone text in saying 'thanks you you we're now getting married' and Jo dedicated The Klaxons - Golden Scans to them, with the lyrics.. 'forget our future plans'

take control