Unofficial Mills

Scotts shows on Mixcloud

DC

I've uploaded the last few weeks of Scotts Radio 1 show to my mixcloud which I have various bits of old Radio 1 on from the 2000's, including Scotts final show. As they won't be on BBC Sounds forever. Also as I recorded lots of shows from 2005 to 2007, the Chappers and Laura era. I'm also working my way through those and getting them online when I find the time. A long way to go but I've gotten to around summer 2006, hopefully I can pick up on those soon.

Everything is in this playlist, keep tabs on it for more old shows in the future.

https://www.mixcloud.com/midlandanorak/playlists/scott-mills/

on the grid.

11 minutes ago, xxladybarefootxx said:

Awesome, thanks DC! Great to have old stuff to listen back to, from a time when the podcast was so much shorter or not in existence

I love listening to old shows. There's a fair few on mixcloud now. I spent my lockdown walks 2 years ago listening to old Moyles afternoon shows, Scott, MnL. Great to hear them talking about stuff of the time and playing songs that were new, but now are 20 years old.

on the grid.