Unofficial Mills

1st to 5th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't even sound bothered towards the end!

I think he was more in a state of shock at being caught out, he really didnt know what to say or how to re-act to his girlfriends comments. Saying that though, his girlfriend is probably better off without a two timing cheat like him.

Just Jack. Good track this. Him and Mika have to be big hitters this year.

Ema - what does ETA mean?

Love this song :D Altho my mother says "I wish I could shove something in his eyes," so I think she disagrees with me.

Coxy wasn't pre-recorded earlier was she? :| She was reading texts? Although the webcam was off so I dunno!

[Hi, btw - I'm Nic :)]

Love this song :D Altho my mother says "I wish I could shove something in his eyes," so I think she disagrees with me.

Coxy wasn't pre-recorded earlier was she? :| She was reading texts? Although the webcam was off so I dunno!

[Hi, btw - I'm Nic :)]

Hello there Nic - welcome along! Blimey, new users, I'm excited.

Coxy didn't introduce the Newsbeat presenter, there was silence after the news, and she was far too jolly for NY's Day. Plus Chappers and Dave didn't do the normal chat with her before hand.

Edited to add, but I forgot to edit the post soo..:oops: ..

Btw, I passed the Terry Chocolate Orange Factory=Drooool

I used to love going past the Nestlé place in York. I used to make sure everyone had their windows open so I could smell it better! :P

Hello there Nic - welcome along! Blimey, new users, I'm excited.

Coxy didn't introduce the Newsbeat presenter, there was silence after the news, and she was far too jolly for NY's Day. Plus Chappers and Dave didn't do the normal chat with her before hand.

I did think she sounded a bit happy. It was just the texts that seemed - odd!

Is it just me or does Scott talk differently when he's not live? He seems to not "end" sentences in tone the same?? I dunno, maybe I'm imagining it!

Is it just me or does Scott talk differently when he's not live? He seems to not "end" sentences in tone the same?? I dunno, maybe I'm imagining it!

He does usually have a more stern voice... but I don't know much about the end of sentences :P