Unofficial Mills

22/11/2006 - Wednesday

natalie deakin

GOOOOD ACTUAL AFTERNOON!

<b>Another Problem to be Solved</b>

Someone has got a huge dilemma. The man has been seeing his girlfriend for 2 years. She is American and at the moment she is in America. The man was having a tidy up around the house and found a box full of stuff in the wardrobe. Inside the box were postcards, letters with pink frilly ribbon tied round them. He’s a bit concerned and wants to open them. The man thinks they could be from an ex – boyfriend. He read one of the letters out, it said ‘Hey Becky, I’ve just tried to call you but you’re not there, so I’m writing instead. I miss you and it’s not fair. I’ve just seen all of David’s photos of the ball and are one is really funny. You look really beautiful, lovely and I look like a drunken idiot with my eyes shut. At least I must have been having fun judging by the look on my face. Today I had football practice which was the biggest pile of cr*p I’ve ever been involved with. We’ve got 4 matches in 7 days coming up, so we might get something out of it. I can’t stop thinking about you and the time at the beach, I think I’ll remember that for as long as I live. I can’t wait for you to come visit again, I’ll get you some more lingerie too, I think you deserve it. Call me please when you can, I want to hear your voice again. Mum says you have to come for thanksgiving if you can. Any way I’m off now, keep smiling. I miss you right now. Love Jay. The letter was from 12 October 2000.

<b>Another Phone Box Caller</b>

Mike was in a phone box trying to win some interactive DVDs, but he has to stay on the phone for 1 hour. His brother-in-law was meant to bring him a chair but he never got one. Mike went outside the phone box to try and get more money off people. He managed to find a man to talk to Scott and he gave him a couple of quid. After 43 minutes the phone was dead. Mike’s money must have run out.

<b>The One Who Doesn’t Speak</B>

Scott says the one who doesn’t speak has changed. A year ago he used to be so down to earth. He’s been spending a lot of time with PR people.

<B>Cutting More Hair</B>

Scott thought Andy Murray was the pub landlord. He found out Andy Murray is a top tennis player. People have been suggesting hair styles on Andy’s website. Andy hasn’t had his hair cut for 18 months and he really needs it done. The idea is that Andy will let Scott cut his hair in his role as a hairdresser. If they raise £10,000 for Children in Need, Andy will let Scott cut his hair tomorrow. Scott can do a Jennifer Aniston hair style that was big 5 years ago. Scott made a mistake of saying ‘Andy Murray get’s the snip’. Which Chappers found funny and was being rude.