Unofficial Mills

When Bexy met Scott...

Bexy

We used to talk DC, but then you decided you didn't like me anymore and stopped acknowledging me. :(

well if thats the case i am sorry, i dont mean it. i haven't got anything against you so don't fret! to anyone reading forgive my honesty, sarcasm and lack of smileys in my posts. but thats just my style, and i like to keep it zany. dont take me personally.

there are so many people and threads on the site now i cant really keep up, it is moving so fast compared to say this time last year. i am away for half an hour and there is a new beloved member appeared or someone has fallen out. so i just respond to posts that i like not the person who it is posted by, so if i haven't got back to you on somthing i am not blanking you or i dont hate you immensley. trying to get me to respond includes quoting my posts, paying attention to me and avoiding things like the x factor and any over the top celeb obsessed crap like what comes out of heat magazine.

christ that was too deep for me, it has damaged my image!

on the grid.

Shouldn't the banner have read "Unofficial Mills says hello!", and not "Unofficial Mills say hello!" The former is a statement, and the latter an order.

(Oh and it's Disco Inferno by the way, not Disco Infernal)

You're probably right, but like I said I didn't really have time to think about what I was writing as I made it really quickly before we went out.

I did mean Infernal actually. As in Infernal - Paris to Berlin. The gay disco classic that had everyone lassoing in the summer! :P

• 3 weeks later...