Unofficial Mills

It's my six month anniversary

nicholas

I have been listening to the radio show since July and I am thoroughly enjoying Scott Mill's show. I also have to thank you all for your downloads you provide. But I have one question. What is the point of the bread guy, and that little annoying kid? The little kid filled the world cup quota in the summer, but now annoys me when he is brought back to talk about nativity plays or any excuse to ramble about insignificant subjects. I can understand now why he was not given a speaking part. They might as well extend Edith Bowman's show if they want that - am I making sense?

I've never really understood the importance of Stuart as I can never get on to his wave-length to understand what he's on about. I just smile when Scott is laughing at him or finds something to throw back at him.

I think Lloyd is more amusing, but he's far better off talking sport than other random subjects.

But then again you can't say it's just Scott who has these extra characters. There's Longman on the Chris Moyles show who I really despise.