Unofficial Mills

20th to 24th November 2006

Jono

I'm meeting my mentor tomorrow and she wants me to put stuff from my newspaper columns and bits from the website into a portfollio when I got out looking for work next year.

So I need to do some organising tonight of my work!

If your annotating forum threads and ive posted a message,annotate it with "she's cool" :P Im having a bit of a career dilemma,I dont know whether I just want to go straight to college and just do A level media then to Uni.

:cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh no, my friend asked me the other day what I thought about staying friends with ex's. I said it depended on the situation, if the partner is in a relationship now they should stay well away I reckon.

I know what you mean,I dont talk to one of my ex's at all but the other I do.

My mothers getting stranger by the day,I just gave her my Christmas list and she went "Is that the cooks album?!(kooks obviously) what are they singing cooks or something" :-?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I don't talk to my ex at all anymore. He's still on my MSN list, and he's online a lot, but I think the last conversation we actually had was back in September. It was just a bit awkward, as before we broke up we were arguing all the time, we didn't really stay friends. I think it is hard to stay friends with an ex, most people I know haven't managed it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Argh no, my friend asked me the other day what I thought about staying friends with ex's. I said it depended on the situation, if the partner is in a relationship now they should stay well away I reckon.

Ive also tried staying friends.. then she got another bloke, and got convinced in her head that I wanted her back when I was making it clear I DIDNT and was actually seeing her mate...

Our working day is shorter here because we only have american calls between 8 and 9pm GMT and the US lines are closed all day.

I sort of agree with Chappers on this. It does depend on why you broke up with them, but unless it's a truly amicable agreement to break up, then being friends is not a great idea, immediately at least. It can work if you give it a few months/years but not immediately.

"The turkey will be stuffed tomorrow" - oh good god....

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'