Unofficial Mills

20th to 24th November 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should get the hint that no one wants to talk DVDs and are more interested in Maths.

You won't be so interested when I rake in the money for my DVDs I sell on the market in town! 5 for £1!

Back to the hits... Kooooks.

I think we should get the hint that no one wants to talk DVDs and are more interested in Maths.

You won't be so interested when I rake in the money for my DVDs I sell on the market in town! 5 for £1!

Back to the hits... Kooooks.

I get the hint..*toddles off*

Which Kooks song is it? Im not listening..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Forget these interactive DVDs. Who remembers those books you got where you pressed the button and got a noise?

I NEVER had one of those. I always got sad when my parents refused to buy them for me.

Still happens... even last week I asked for one.

Forget these interactive DVDs. Who remembers those books you got where you pressed the button and got a noise?

I NEVER had one of those. I always got sad when my parents refused to buy them for me.

I had a Little Mermaid one. Still got in fact.

#Under the Sea, Under the Sea#

As Bex just reported. There's a preview (and probably all of Scott's lines!) of his Casualty episode now online.

The preview is now online on the casualty site here It features Scott, and may well be all of Scott's part lol. (he might have a few more lines after the preview ends, I'm not sure)

Easier to get to the site here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/casualty/

Crap, I jinxed it. :-(

You enjoy your dinner Em?

I didnt no.

Did I just switch on the radio to Chappers singing?:?

Ive done enough revision for the moment,30 minutes is too much for me plus my mother is on the phone to my grandad(who keeps cutting her off,bless!)and she is talking loudly so he can hear.

twitter.com/emgreatorex