Unofficial Mills

Is Scott a secret chav?

lou-lou

scottmills.gif

Every picture Scott is in looks like such a chav!

5711_2.jpg

Do you think the white wine is a bit of a cover up to make him look less chav like. He's into music with the beats, he has a chav car, and smokes. He wears a lot of hoodies and white trainers.

6b20395e-e1a5-43bf-bdaa-217766bd24a4.jpg

Look at the language he uses too! "Blatantly" and "alright treacle". So many chavs use all this? Are you "bothered" you're listening to a secret chav? :D

What are your thoughts on it?

Okay, WHAT is a chav? Sorry youre confusing the American! Its one of those weird British slang terms I dont get. Is it someone who is a bum, or someone who is stuck up and rich and snooty?

I use the word blatantly! And if by "music with the beats" you are referring to club and electronic dance music, well, thats all I listen to anymore. I love it too. hehe.

Judging by Scott's car, he's not rich. Maybe he spends it all on the wine hehe KIDDING!!

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

Bit unfortunate that most of Scott's most used pictures are the ones that make him look a bit chavvy. There's quite a lot of pictures with him in some good shirts or Top Shop style clothing.

I think he is a bit of a chav some days, but who doesn't have days when they want to shove on a hoody and some trainers if you're not going to be seen much.

Don't think the picture of him on his website on R1 online does him any justice with that massive jumper though!

Radio 1 is considered quite chavvy by some of my friends (well it used to be, not so much now). I guess there is a secret chav side to him though, but it's 50-50.

people class chavs as those who probably dont live in statley homes or rely on daddy. this chav branding has gotten way out of hand. chavs are the type of people who walk the streets on a friday night drunk causing havoc, most dont work, they break into cars, mug old women and take drugs in naff toilets.

judging people on their clothes etc is just the recipie for a stuck up tw*t type of person. i could call someone a chav who is on their way to the gym. of course they are going to wear jeans and thick tops sweating to death.

on the grid.

Oh so stuck up rich white kids who act ghetto? Basically? Ha, we have a few of those in my city. Especially in my part of the city!

Phoenix, from one American to another, think of the folks who go everywhere in loud sweatsuits (with the name brand splashed across them) and baseball hats with the tags still attached.

Firstborn due 20 May 2008. Wish me luck!