Radio 1's Chart Show Live 2006

Jono

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I miss Brighton like crazy.... not too bothered about the Chart Show Live, I just really want to be back in Brighton :cry:

Why Brighton is a s**t hole, a greedy council who dont care about normal people, all the weird people and **** chavy bars and clubs (apart from a few), the only good thing about it is that it's near the downs so you can enjoy some nice walks and landscape.

"Just one more game, I promise"

Well I spent 5 great years there. I miss being by the seaside. I admit, there are a lot of weirdos, but all councils are like that. The council where I live in Croydon is terrible and doesn't care about anyone too. Brighton is much prettier than Croydon and I want to be back by the sea.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Hello! I got home at 2am... and it's now 9am. And I feel a bit rubbish!

Yeah Chopper is rude. He was sitting in section B upstairs in front of Rhys, and I was a few seats away in Section C. Waited to see if he went in to the bar after coming downstairs, but he quickly moved back into the events hall! Boo! After that everyone was ushered out

I set off at 8am and arrived at 3pm. Stressful journeys ahoy!