Unofficial Mills

JK and Joel in for Mills - August 2005

Jono

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard today on their show that they have chosen their record of the week,its a charlotte church song defintly i dunno if its crazy chick or if its a new one she has released

has anyone heard which cc song it is??

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Scott and the team deserve a break, it seems like Chris Moyles is always going on holiday these days...

yeah scott deserves a break especially after july 7th(i hope he got paid twice the amount he is normally paid)no not really moylesy more like vernon kay who is grrr that is really annoying me he's relying on chappers and dave!! :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Im looking forward to JK + Joel over the next few weeks. I think they are going to do a good job filling in for Scott.

yeah they're going to do a fantastic job,especially with chappers there too wonder if scott and laura are already in thailand with his flatmate?

lol im just glad its not vernon kay filling in for him i would switch off for the 2 weeks lol

twitter.com/emgreatorex

yeah they're going to do a fantastic job,especially with chappers there too wonder if scott and laura are already in thailand with his flatmate?

lol im just glad its not vernon kay filling in for him i would switch off for the 2 weeks lol

vernon kay is awesome!!

Remember cuddles in the kitchen.......

vernon kay is awesome!!

err... no he isnt he's a skiver!!and relys on chappers and dave to fill in for his shows when they already have weekday slots....

he shouldnt of took the job at radio1 if he knew he wasnt able to cope,he's already working for e4 and did that "after they were famous" reality show in both the uk and the usa.And because of this it seems that he isnt dedicated to radio1 enough to attend every single one of his shows...Chappers and dave should do his sunday slot and Bring back mark and lard to do his saturday slot...thats my dream...to get rid of vernon kay!!:)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I haven't heard much of JK and Joel... I never listened to them when they did weekends and don't really listen to the chartshow.

So my opinions will be based on these 2 weeks!

im sure you will grow to like them in the upcoming weeks....

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I like them personally, better than Vernon and Spoony IMO.

Are we going for a mention in these next two weeks or not?

yeah can we have a mention please jono? :)

i dont think jk and joel know who we all are anyway!? we're VIP's hehe

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm sure downcount has the show recorded, if not it'll be on Listen Again.

I see Neil, Chappers and Emlyn have sorted them out well, they seem to know what they're doing in their own unique way