Unofficial Mills

30th October to 3rd November 2006

Jono

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, Michelle from the Apprentice and Producer Rachel 'The Badger' could do a duet. Like old times.

Tell you what though. Some of those researchers. They're all very different. I had a cute-sounding girl ring me once, and another guy who sounded very stereotypical hairdresser, who called me baby. Scary.

I'm still wondering when Chappers is going to pay a visit to the Celebrity Scissorhands salon.

My psychology teacher had a go at me today because I commented we'd done nothing in the 45 minutes. She got moody so I told her she sounded like a mafia boss as she said "are you complaining?"

From that point on you could the air with a knife

She flipped when we were talking about a bust up at the supermarket and I said "you wouldn't find that at Morrisons"

Then she said "what the hell are you on about, I wouldn't bother turning up to lessons if you're not interested".

How rude, I don't really want to be at college as it is, without her having a go!

SINGER Steve Strange is hoping that he and fellow celebrities will stop having accidents with the scissors before he tackles his first haircut on a reality TV show.

Ah sadly it's not gonna happen Steve...

Source

Disturbing show on Channel 4 last night tanorexics

Is this Scott? One woman felt so white even though she wasn't, she stayed in the sun and got skin cancer. She got it removed, and then continued to stay in the sun. She'd follow it down the street every day.

Disturbing show on Channel 4 last night tanorexics

Is this Scott? One woman felt so white even though she wasn't, she stayed in the sun and got skin cancer. She got it removed, and then continued to stay in the sun. She'd follow it down the street every day.

That's me! I'm a tanaholic!

BuckFast guy reminds me of Spud off of Trainspotting

take control

Pour Buckfast over a kid at their christening. Buckfast - for every ocassion.

Why is it one person does a ballad and every one bley follows?

I'll be in charge of the buckfast stall at Radio 1's Chart Show Live.