Unofficial Mills

Rock Around The Block

Jono

Well it's cheap Saturday Night ITV programming. You didn't expect them to fill it with much did you? No matter how much thousands of £ they put into them they mostly turn out rubbish.

Like I said in my review I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up on one of the ITV digital channels though...

If i'm in on a Saturday night, I don't even attempt to watch the TV as its always rubbish, so I listen to Judge Jules. Listening to some decent music. :D

Judge Jules :D Me and you think along the same line. I record his show every week. Then go down the pub!

on the grid.

Its the perfect way for Saturday Night, Jules and Pub, what else do you need ?

Brill I know. I have recorded show every week since last August, but I cant be arsed to catalog them. It's simple when the memory gets full out come the discs...

on the grid.

Back on topic (even if its only for a moment cos the thread is probably more interesting without my intervention) but I saw Rock around the Block today and it is horrendous. Top marks to whoever said it would be on ITV2. Was the Spice Girls versus the Bangles today and both families were terrible to the verge of embarrassment. Then I got bored and watched Takeshi's Castle which is proper entertainment

For an hour