Unofficial Mills

Advice Needed

John

my girlfriend has invited me to a wedding after party tonight which i am not happy to go to. firstly i dont even know the couple who are getting married and that leaves me feeling uncomfortable. they've never met me and all of a sudden i'mturning up at their wedding. i dont know what to do with this one coz i've just spoke to her on the phone now and she's asking me what time i'm going and i'm like 'i dont know' and i've told her i'm feeling uncomfortable about it

take control

Well it's only a wedding after party. Surely you can go a-miss from there. It's not like a wedding.

eitrher way if i turn up or not i reckon she's gonna be mad at me. when i said i wasnt sure what time i'd be there she said 'u are coming arent you?'

i can think what the best option is btw faking death isnt an option lol

take control

i did do. i said exactly what i said above about been uncomfortable. she just said 'you'll be alright'. it doesnt make me feel better and when i go i dont wanna be sat there whilst everyone else who know each other talk and stuff and the only one i really know will be my gf

take control

John this seems like a total over recation. why dont you just go its only a party mate! my ex used to take me to loads of bloody crappy parties, weddings, engagements a christening and a funeral. just get on with it its your obligation as the boyfriend thats the whole point of being a couple to do things together.

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

i did do. i said exactly what i said above about been uncomfortable. she just said 'you'll be alright'. it doesnt make me feel better and when i go i dont wanna be sat there whilst everyone else who know each other talk and stuff and the only one i really know will be my gf

get to know people then by TALKING TO THEM

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

when is the wedding?

ive just been to one, last saturaday,and she is one of my best friend and her new hubby is one of my other halfs best friends,( my advice is DONOT put false nails on!) and belive me, the bride and groom apart from seeing you at the front door at the start of the night, they will not know your there!

just go and get mortal and have a good tme!

Still missing mark and lard