Unofficial Mills

23rd - 27th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, I have 2 MySpace bulletins from someone who doesn't often send bulletins, the subjects of which are:

OMG LOOK WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT 6a70

and

OMG LOOK WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT a2fe

I am thinking it would be better not to open them... anyone seen anything like this?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ok guys, I have 2 MySpace bulletins from someone who doesn't often send bulletins, the subjects of which are:

OMG LOOK WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT 6a70

and

OMG LOOK WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT a2fe

I am thinking it would be better not to open them... anyone seen anything like this?

There's a lot of viruses going around myspace. Think it's also to do with what you click in bulletins and where you get your profile from

You lot are so lucky - I'm at work now and won't be able to listen until I get home and put on listen again :(

Lucinda don't open those bulletins the person's account's been hacked for sure, it happened with one of my friends he posted about 20 about some dating site except it wasn't him of course - got some strange reactions from some of his friends poor lad

UM is a nice place

Yes it is, Stereophonics - haven't heard this song in ages!

I haven't opened the bulletins. I can't say I would actually open anything that says "OMG LOOK WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT" because I don't really want to know, but it's clearly spam.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

You said last week you were too old for Mcfly and they were so past it!

But I still fancy the pants off Danny and Harry!:oops:

Yeah,the music is excellent this morning,really enjoyed todays show and its nice to be able to listen to a full show live as I havent done that in days.

Im going out now,laters x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm just waiting for someone to come on here and say they're having an argument over whether the Hoff is actually there or it's just Scott playing clips :biggrin:

What do you mean? Of course it's The Hoff... :cry: