Unofficial Mills

16th - 20th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the headphones in my phone on during assembly. The head of sixth form was on about people not washing up, and I started giggling at one of the callers who wanted to be such and such when they were younger.

I got a few looks. She didn't notice the headphones though. I'm such a rebel...

I had the headphones in my phone on during assembly. The head of sixth form was on about people not washing up, and I started giggling at one of the callers who wanted to be such and such when they were younger.

I got a few looks. She didn't notice the headphones though. I'm such a rebel...

Deary me you do take some risks,if we did that in ours we would get Shot!

Our Head of year made us jump out of our seats this morning by shouting out loud,it really did wake us up and a few of us squealed :oops:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Which is good for me, as I'm working and it'd take a while for me to get it done! Ta Ema! :tup: (Yes, this is my new favourite smilie.)

I dont mind,Im the one who's supposed to be reviewing more often!

Its good for me too,ive already wrtten some of it!haha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh, and I thought I was reviewing all week. I can get on with some commenting tomorrow then.

You can do it if you want to,was never told about you reviewing all week!:?

I thought we were just doing the usual rota kind of thing?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hello all, I was briefly mentioned on the show today, when he was talking about taking part in that Salon things, I was the one who texted in that I haven't had my hair cut in two years but would let Scott do it....

My hair's *almost* shoulder length...slight exaggeration.

Fame - of a sort.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Hello all, I was briefly mentioned on the show today, when he was talking about taking part in that Salon things, I was the one who texted in that I haven't had my hair cut in two years but would let Scott do it....

My hair's *almost* shoulder length...slight exaggeration.

Fame - of a sort.

Didn't you say last week that you wouldn't let anyone touch your hair, even Scott!

I was close to speaking to you this morning. I was online about 6.40 and you went off ten minutes earlier.

Yeah it'l probably be same tommorow morning! It annoys me as i usually get into the carpark just as JK and Joel's last song finishes and i here Moyles' music

take control

Laura said they all feel very queasy in the morning when they here the jingle for the first time.

I weirdly dreamt this morning that I slept through the whole show, and then woke up, checked the clock and it was 6.10.