Unofficial Mills

12/10/2006 - Thursday

hannahisgreat

Alright treac? It’s only a bit of Thursday which means tomorrow is only bley Friday. Get in. This is my review, read it and stuff. You may enjoy it. Keyword - may.

<B><U>4.16 PM OO! NEW GAME!

</B></U>What can you get your local florist to say? The new sensation spreading across the UK… But the real question is, will it beat old kind of new The American Name Game?

<B><U>4.23 PM WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE NURTURED BANDS OF JOHN PEEL?

</B></U>I Am Spoon Bender? Are they around still? Flying Testicle? I think I heard them on the chart show the other day actually…

<B><U>4.41 HI THIS IS WES!

</B></U>Aw, I miss Wes! And yeh. He’s going onto I’m Not Really A Celebrity Leave Me In Here, or more commonly known as I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Right so Dave off of the Chris Moyles Show has come up with Celebrity Scissorhands for Children In Need. Celebrities in a beauty salon. They want someone to go on off of the Scott Mills show. So Laura’s not in today so she will be blatantly doing it. Rowetta off of X Factor, Emma off of Dynasty, Richard from Right Said Fred, Michelle off of the Apprentice, and unconfirmed Darren Day will all be joining in. Laura is like M-List compared to them.

<B><U>4.47 PM THE FLORIST GAME!</B></U>Congratulations on your wedding day brother, too bad nobody likes your wife. P.S How could somebody as handsome as you have such an ugly baby! DON’T FORGET THE EXCLAMATION MARK! It was like normal! She was like OK, yeh fine. Oh dear. These florists are horrible aren’t they?

<B><U>4.59 PM SEND IN YOUR FLORIST SUGGESTIONS!

</B></U>To be honest with you, I just don’t want to know.

<B><U>

5.15 Flirt Divert

</B></U>The plane lands at four. Is it a code? OH MY GOD! RADIO 1 IS AT THE CENTRE OF A DRUG SCANDAL! Not really. I made that up surprisingly. And there’s a grumpy Mandy. Nothing compared to Randy Mandy. New chat up line - Is your surname Hovis? Cos you remind me of a loaf of bread. Right? Anyone had that one before? Kinky Bernard’s been on. Sorry but everyone seems to be off of up North. No offence or anything but Randy Mandy and Kinky Bernard are off of up North. But not Slave Gordon. Ewewewew. Madam.

<B><U>5.23 PM Is Kinky Bernard Lee off of Hollyoaks/Love Island?

</B></U>I can’t deal with these Blatantly-Not-But-Trying-To-Be-A-Celebrity people any longer. GO AWAY!

<B><U>5.38 PM LOUISE WAS GOING TO DO SOME WASHING WHEN…

</B></U>She found a woman’s number in her boyfriend’s jeans when she checked the pockets… It’s a landline, and it's not one of their friends, she’s assuming the worst, and Chappers didn't really help with that. Yeh don't worry love, he's blatantly having it off with someone other woman. Louise has also been cheated on so understandably slightly paranoid. And the name is Melanie…

<B><U>5.15 PM WHO THE HELL IS MELANIE? LETS FIND OUT!

</B></U>So it’s the Paradise Club. Hmm. I think you can probably work that out. “The stairs to heaven.” That’s who Melanie is. Brilliant.

<B><U>5.34 PM JOHN PEEL 1 YEAR ON

</B></U>John Peel day today, for the legend that was. The people, like me, who miss him do really miss him. His name will live on.

That’s it for this week you weird people. Can I just give a shout out to all those Lovely Mills Stalkers out there! You should meet Jono sometime. Bye bye!

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk