Unofficial Mills

Soaps

Jono

well i hope this holiday cheers you up quincy!

anybody seen that programme scott wa on about yesterday, can't remmeber what its called, got someone called kim in it. I've watched it a couple of times, and very funny, however can be boring sometimes.

howdy ho happy camper

ha i do like a bit of top gear. i wish they would un-mask the stig

I keep hearing the rumour that the current Stig (there have been a few, coz they had different heights and builds) is Tiff Needell...

if it ain't him, it's definately a pro-racing driver or a former one... maybe it's Eddie Irvine, he was handy in Ferrari's... just had the misfortune of having Schumacher as a teammate, he really deserved to win the championship in 99, not bloody Hakkinen....

well i hope this holiday cheers you up quincy!

anybody seen that programme scott wa on about yesterday, can't remmeber what its called, got someone called kim in it. I've watched it a couple of times, and very funny, however can be boring sometimes.

Kath and Kim? Australian comedy thingy.... Nemone's been on about it a lot too, one of the things I like about waking up with her.

and back on topic...

Hollyoaks, with the occasional dip into Eastenders.... and does CSI count as a soap? it's on enough to be one (between the current 3 versions, nand considering Fox are looking to have a different show for every night of the week), and wipes the floor with Corrie etc