Unofficial Mills

9th - 13th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to have a bit of variety isn't it. Your Call has been good recently, I fear it'll return to being a bit naff though after the breakfast fortnight.

Right... must have a shower before work. Not a bad show today.

It's funny I think. I've not heard such a boy band since One True Voice

Hmmm mum's in a right stress today as nan's going into hospital by the looks of it. I doubt she has long to live the state she's in.

Does it?! That's interesting! I won't be able to comment next week at all, but the week after I should get a few in! I won't even hear the show next week - how bad?! Oooh, Lily Allen! Didn't like her, but she's grown on me.

Hmmm.....now where did I put my Dr Who avatar?!!!!!

I don't have half term anymore, being a proper uni student now. I do have reading week, but that's not till November.

The weekend isn't all that special at uni, and mine begun 2 hours ago, but still, very appropriate song for most.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I don't have half term anymore, being a proper uni student now. I do have reading week, but that's not till November.

The weekend isn't all that special at uni, and mine begun 2 hours ago, but still, very appropriate song for most.

It isn't that special when u work either Lucindy! No half-term breaks EVER! Unless ur one of those teacher types!

Hmmm.....now where did I put my Dr Who avatar?!!!!!