Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice dear...
#

Huh?!

Don't be vague Jono.

You know how annoying I become.

:0)

Have to agree, shoutbox being off durin show is good. But on every other time is good too!

;-)

Dj

Hmmm.....now where did I put my Dr Who avatar?!!!!!

Right, now the show is over, I will stop it recording and listen from the beginning as I have missed most of it.

I'm looking forward to finding out how the photos of willys conversation came about.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

No idea, some random e-mailer seemed desperate to buy the site! What's that all about?

My ICT teacher now seems to want to e-mail Chappers, and was talking to me about the Harry Minge podcasts (seriously he's probably the most serious uncool guy you'd expect to listen)

It's been a bizarre day...

Hahaha! I've just been offered £250 to sell Unofficial Mills

Dont do it! I cant do with someone else taking over this place!:cry:

Im actually here but for how long I dont know..I feel I might be on my way back in..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

My friend's cat died today. I suggested she called up a pet medium. I have a heart somewhere...

Who's on board with me today then?

Half of me,I have work to do and a very sore kidney to put up with this afternoon.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Our history teacher was off today. So it was alright as I had the other teacher afterwards. So to add to the problem, the other history teacher had to cover another history lesson because the other teacher was off. So we had no History lessons. How stupid.