2nd to 6th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My connection is dodgy and keeps going really slooooow. I think it's all the annoying people who insist on downloading Lost episodes illegally and using up the bandwidth so that no one else can open any pages.

Enough rap... some Evanescence.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

They're getting harder and harder to get hold of. The last time I went into my local Virgin Megastores the CD singles were in the back corner whilst previously they were at the front of the shop. I bought a single quite recently, I forget what though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

They're getting harder and harder to get hold of. The last time I went into my local Virgin Megastores the CD singles were in the back corner whilst previously they were at the front of the shop. I bought a single quite recently, I forget what though.

Forget? Or are too embarassed to admit? Looks like it's just us til Moyles finishes...or not

I have the best dinner tonight,Pasta and doughballs..yum yum.

Ive just got in and havent heard any of the show and you will be disappointed to know I didnt have enough cash to buy The Hoff single in town :|

Anyways,Ill ttyl geeks cos my dinners getting cold x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hi all! I've been listening and working on my geography coursework (which has to be in next Friday...RUUUBISH!). I've also been making notes on my first ever review. I'll be writing it up when the show's finished so it should be ready around 8ish. That OK?

Also, do I just PM it to you Jono? I'm quite confused. :???:

Hi all! I've been listening and working on my geography coursework (which has to be in next Friday...RUUUBISH!). I've also been making notes on my first ever review. I'll be writing it up when the show's finished so it should be ready around 8ish. That OK?

Also, do I just PM it to you Jono? I'm quite confused. :???:

Thats what I do,its alrite!

Thankyou so much for helping me out x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

How can you not have enough cash to buy The Hoff's single, that's rubbish! Can you not afford 79p on your iTunes account?

I went mad in New look this afternoon!Plus..im off to a Lush party on Friday.

Better start some work x

twitter.com/emgreatorex