2nd to 6th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the way to Norwich yesterday me and my friend had our mp3 players on, and in the car you could hear Jo Whiley's rollercoaster clip and then 'this is a download from the BBC' at the end. I felt proud. But it was bit weird to hear people listening to it!

I'm ill, I don't have the energy for that. I have to work in 45 minutes too. Boo.

Least The Fratellis is now on, and loud!

May be there's a jazz thief going around and taking stuff like magazines and pictures. Like the girl yesterday.

They had a change of heart about the magazine.

This song reminds me of some sort of camper 'Eye of the Tiger' at the start

I think I'm going to cry :cry: I don't know why. I'm tired and cold and want to sleep!

*hug* Just go to bed and get your mum to ring in work sick for you!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I know how you feel Jono. I'm drinking chocomilk from the hot drinks machine here which is really nice. I just want to sleep, and I'm cold and my throat hurts :( I might crawl into bed soon.

What have I missed in the last hour? I had to queue for 40 minutes to get dinner.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

See now I tend to disagree with you. You've said this before, and it's always the days where I've thought it's been quiet. Yesterday and today's show haven't been that amusing I've found. But then again I'm feeling a bit down, so it might just be my lack of attention.

Chris mentions in his book he shares the same humour as Scott despite the fact they do their shows differently. He said he didn't originally like Scott, but liked him after Sophie his girlfriend got them together after some TV work.

Shocker, Chris Moyles taking Scott's award ransom. Unless they bring back his award, he'll have his award taken away with engraved with summit or other, and he'll be barred from pubs and off-licenses near him.

Good actual afternoon... hope I'm in a better mood today!

I've decided I dislike sarcastic girls, I can't decide whether they like me or not.

And I've been told I'm getting weirder by the day.